The Orchard Cherry Pitter handles up to 30 pounds of cherries per hour. Feeds and separates pits from fruits with little loss of juices. It efficiently feeds cherries from the tray into the chute. A simple push of the plunger effortlessly removes the pit from the cherry. The pits are ejected into a clear pit container and the cherries roll into an awaiting bowl. The strong suction base attaches to any smooth, non-prous surface, keeping the Cherry Stoner in place for hours of use. It also allows it to be used in even the most cramped of spaces, taking up very little counter space.
- Separates pits from cherries with little loss of juice
- Large Capacity Hopper. Quickly pit many cherries
- Strong suction base secures to any smooth, nonporous surface
- Includeds: Pitter Body, Shaft, Knob, Spring, Pit Container, 2 Gaskets
- Clear plastic container for catching pits
- Huge time saver for your kitchen
- Assembled Height: 12-1/4"
- Tray Width: 4-3/4"
- Tray Length: 4-3/4"
- Suction Base: 4-1/4" Diameter
- Box Height: 5-1/4"
- Box Width: 6-3/4"
- Box Depth: 4-1/2"
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 12 June, 2014.