This package of red winter wheat seeds can be used for ornamental wheatgrass, wheatgrass for juicing or it can even be ground and used as flour for breads. Certified organic wheatberries are the same as organic in that the wheat is grown by farmers who have not used chemicals on their land for over ten years. The difference is the certification. If a wheat is organic and you grow it in organic soil, it will have the necessary organisms in the soil to help it assimilate the minerals properly. Organic produce should also have the organism on it which produces cobalamin (B-12).
- Detoxifies and cleanses your body.
- Increases and sustains energy naturally.
- Natural source of antioxidants to help repair damaged cells.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Insoluble fiber gently cleanses your digestive tract and promotes regularity
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 07 June, 2011.