Extract the natural juice of grapes, berries, and other high-liquid fruits with the power of steam. Just boil water in the bottom container and place fruit in the top container. Natural concentrated fruit juice drips in the center pan where it can be extracted through a surgical-quality, heat-resistant tube. Use the juice for making jellies or to store as concentrates for healthy natural fruit juice. Use the stock pot in the same way you would use any other pot. Great for soups, meats, vegetables, and more. Use the colander to wash your fruits and vegetables. In addition, use the colander, bottom pot, and lid as a steamer. The stock pot holds up to 8 quarts and has a clad bottom for even heating, making it ideal for any cooktop, including smooth top and induction ranges. The bottom pot can be used in the oven as a roaster, up to 400°.
- Use On Any Range: Induction range compatible and smooth top range safe. Stainless steel construction. Bottom pot is oven compatible up to 400°.
- No Guesswork: Tempered Glass Lid for easy monitoring of the juicing process.
- Generous Capacities: Colander has 8 quart capacity. Juice Kettle has 4 quart capacity. Stock pot has 8 quart capacity.
- Safe Handling: Cool-touch silicone-coated handles. Dishwasher safe.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Body: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Lid: Tempered Glass
- Hose: Silicone
- Clamp: Chrome Plated Steel
- Assembled Height: 16"
- Water Pot Top Diameter: 11-13/16"
- Water Pot Inside Lip Where Kettle Sits Diameter: 11”
- Water Pot Bottom Diameter: 8-5/8"
- Water Pot Height: 5-7/16"
- Juice Kettle Diameter: 11-13/16"
- Juice Kettle Height: 5-13/16"
- Colander Top Diameter: 11-13/16"
- Colander Bottom Diameter: 9-1/2"
- Water Pot: 8 Qt
- Juice Kettle: 4 Qt
- Colander: 8 Qt
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 April, 2015.