One gallon of distelled water can cost over $10. You can make your own distilled water for as little as $0.40 per gallon. Distilling water is the best way to purify water. It removes chlorine, fluoride, lead and other heavy metals, minerals and salt. Also kills bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts. Purify your drinking water in case of a natural disaster or contamination of the drinking water supply. Eliminate the waste generated by buying water in plastic bottles or by replacing filter cartridges. Purify your water naturally and store it in reusable containers. The Condenser and water pan can also be used as a double boiler, stock pot, stainless steel bowl or ice bath. In addition you can use the distiller for rendering lard or tallow.
- Built to Last: All Stainless Steel Construction. 18/8 Stainless Steel. High Temperature Silicone Drain Hose. Heavy Clad Bottom.
- Works On All Stovetops: Induction, Electric, Ceramic, and Gas.
- Efficient: Produces up to 1 Qt/Hr. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Distilled Water For: Baking. Cooking Vegetables. Canning Fruits and Vegetables. Watering Plants. Making Ice Cubes. Coffee Makers and Tea Kettles. Irons, Humidifiers. Dogs, Cats and Other Animals. Aquariums. Car Batteries & Radiators. CPAP Machines. Making Soap. Washing Your Hair.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Assembled Height: 13-1/2"
- Width Including Handles: 15-1/4"
- Width Without handles: 11-3/4"
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Silicone
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 11 November, 2019.