Eating sprouted seeds and legumes is a great way to boost the nutrition level in your diet. However, purchasing sprouts in your local retail store is not only expensive, but the available variety is also limited. A much better approach is to produce your own fresh sprouts. With the Kitchen Crop 4-Tray Sprouter, you can easily (and inexpensively) sprout your favorite seeds and legumes at home. Most seeds and legumes produce sprouts in only 3-5 days and require only water and a few minutes of effort. Sprouting with the Kitchen Crop Sprouter allows you to eat the freshest plant-based food year-round. Whether you’re eating fresh sprouts in sandwiches, salads, green or fruit smoothies, they will be a powerful boost to your diet!
- Everything You Need: No soil or green thumb needed. Includes 4 Growing Trays, 1 Water Collection Tray, 1 Lid, Instruction Manual and a 1 oz. package of Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds
- Grow a Variety of Sprouts: Grow fresh sprouts in 3-5 days. Four stackable Growing Trays allow you to sprout different seed varieties at the same time. Hydrophobic Drip Irrigation design.
- Simple to Use: Improved design works great with most kinds of sprouting seeds. Uses less water compared with other sprouting methods.
- Durable Food-safe Trays: Each Tray is 6 inches by 1.75 inches and made in the USA of strong, crack-resistant BPA-free plastic
- Grow More: Sprouter can be expanded to 8 Growing Trays (extra trays sold separately)
- Care Instructions: Hand wash. Top rack dishwasher safe if removed before the drying cycle.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Materials: BPA-free Polypropylene
- Assembled Height: 8"
- Diameter: 6-3/8"
- Tray Capacity: 2-3/4 cups
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 August, 2011.