The Johnny Apple Peeler will peel, slice, and core at the same time by simply turning the crank handle. It is the perfect kitchen tool for all varieties of apples and it's also a great time saver. The Johnny Apple Peeler combines three steps into one: peel, slice and core.
Place an apple on the fork, turn the handle and let the Johnny Apple Peeler do the work for you. The stainless steel blades will peel, slice and core the apple as the handle turns. The result is even, 1/4" slices that are ready to eat, dehydrate or use in a recipe. The adjustable peeling blade will cut as much or as little of the peel as you'd like. The peeling blade can also be locked out of the way if non-peeled slices are desired. The all-in-one slicing and coring blade can be removed if you don't want to core or slice but just want to peel. The tension on the peeling arm is controlled by a spring so it conforms to the shape of the apple or potato giving you a perfect peel every time. The durable, cast iron body is longer than other peelers to better handle larger apples or potatoes. The convenient suction base mounts to any smooth, non-porous surface, allowing it to be used even when counter space is scarce.
- Quick and Easy: Peel, core and slice any apple variety. The key to the fastest apple pie or crisp!
- Easy to Adjust: Coring/slicing blade can be removed. Peeling blade can be adjusted for a thick or thin peel
- Built to Last: All blades are stainless steel. Heavy duty cast iron body.
- Strong Suction Base: firmly grips smooth, nonporous surfaces
- 5 Year Warranty
- Body: Cast Iron
- Blades: Stainless Steel
- Other Steel: Chrome Plated Steel
- Handle: Wood
- Suction Base: Rubber
- Length: 12-1/2"
- Width: 4-1/16"
- Height: 5-3/4"
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 May, 2008.